Thursday, July 24, 2008

deadlock in life

dapat dari email :D

Boss says to secretary: 'We will go abroad on business for a week, so please make arrangement.

Secretary makes call to Husband: 'For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband makes call to secret lover: 'My wife is going abroad for a week, so let's spend the week together.

Secret lover makes call to a small boy whom she is giving private tuition: 'I am not free for a week, so you need not come for tuition.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: 'Grandpa, I don't have tuition for a week because my teacher is busy. Let's spend the week together.

Grandpa (the 1st boss) makes call to his secretary: 'Now I am going to spend time with my grandson, so please postpone that overseas meeting.

Secretary makes call to her husband: 'My boss has just cancelled our trip.

Husband makes call to secret lover:
We cannot spend this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover makes call to the small boy: 'This week we will have tuition as usual.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: 'Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't accompany you.

Grandpa makes call to his secretary: 'Don't worry, this week we will attend that overseas meeting, so please make arrangement.'

haha mengong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahhaaha...

sangat mengong!

Anonymous said...

sarawakian ?

doff said...

acu,
kan? haha

eqa,
aok kamek urg swak ;)